Diverse KUKA Robot Lineup
- Six-axis robot lineup features various ranges and supports wide range of weights: 500mm–3,900mm / 3kg–1,000kg
- The cooperative robots are light and can collaborate directly with workers.
- The robots are heat- and pollution-resistant, withstanding the most extreme environments.
- Clean room robots satisfy high hygiene conditions.
- Small waterproof robots can withstand humid environments featuring machine tools.
- Press-to-press transportation robots move large materials between press machines.
- Palettizing robot Is specialized in palette tasks.
- Welding robot is designed for the best accuracy and maneuverability.
- All versions of robots can be installed on lathes.
- High-precision robots provide the highest levels of precision.
1 KR AGILUS
Small precision that operates in 600mm x 600mm area
2 KR CYBERTECH nano
Robot for small parts; supports 6kg/8kg/10kg
3 KR CYBERTECH
Strong and compact multi-functional robot supporting 8-22kg
4 KR 30-3 / KR60-3
Reliable high-precision robot supporting 16-60kg
5 KR QUANTEC
High-speed precision robot supporting 90-210kg
6 KR FORTEC
Heavyweight robot supporting 340kg-500kg
7 KR linear units
Linear lathe moving unit combining with KUKA series
8 KR ready to grip / ready to pilot
May be immediately applied to various specialized manufacturing processes
9 KR C4
Controller for system efficiency and flexibility
10 KR Milling package
Milling package combining spindle, software, controller, and converter
11 KUKA function and technology packages
Automation solution for optimizing various industries
12 LBR iiwa KUKA 지능형 협동로봇
Lightweight precision robot for detailed assembly tasks